Wednesday, January 01, 2020

A Decade of Blogging



Wow, it's been an amazing decade.   It's hard to believe I've been blogging this long...but Texifornia was already 5 years old in 2010!

So much happened in my life during this time.   I survived the hottest summer in Texas history,  learned how to garden in Texas, discovered wildflowers and wildlife, had my back yard catch fire,  lost my dad to Parkinsons and my mom to COPD, saw my kids grow from elementary through high school, spent four years homeschooling my youngest, and, in 2017, moved back to my home state of California after 20 years in Texas.  What a decade!

I thought I'd go back and see what posts through the years resonated...in stead of just doing a top ten, I thought I'd do the top post from each year.   Here there are, in chronological order....

No comments:

Post a Comment