Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What state SHOULD I live in...

Well, this quiz says Texas....

Which Large U.S. State Should You Live In?
Your Result: You Should Live in Texas

Capital Austin
Largest city Houston
Largest metro area Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington[1]
Area Ranked 2nd in the US
- Total 268,820[2] sq mi
(696,241 km²)
- Width 773[3] miles (1,244 km)
- Length 790 miles (1,270 km)
- % water 2.5
- Latitude 25° 50′ N to 36° 30′ N
- Longitude 93° 31′ W to 106° 39′ W
Population Ranked 2nd in the US
- Total 24,326,974 (2008 est.)[4]
- Density 79.6[5]/sq mi (30.75/km²)
Ranked 26th in the US

You Should Live in Georgia
You Should Live in New Jersey
You Should Live in Florida
You Should Live in California
You Should Live in Illinois
You Should Live in Michigan
You Should Live in Ohio
You Should Live in Pennsylvania
You Should Live in New York
Which Large U.S. State Should You Live In?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Was slightly surprised it picked Texas for me, even though I'm here and all. Though, I'm not going to take a quiz too seriously that picks NEW JERSEY for my second choice. Really? You think this mountain/ocean/open spaces loving girl would like New Jersey? OK...so I've never actually been there but I think the only nature they have is a swamp.

But of course these are taken with a grain of salt. There are several "What state should you live in..." quizzes around and others picked Alaska (love to visit, don't think I'd want to be there year-round) and Georgia for me. Ah, well...I was bored.

1 comment:

  1. well if you pick texas or well live there you may just be related to me lol

    ReplyDelete