Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's Hot - What's Not

Its time for my second What's Hot/What's Not Hot Wednesday ...thanks to Lubylu for getting me to post a post a week here!

OK, so here's whats HOT and NOT this week!

NOT
Whatever it was that had lunch on my feet and ankles when I dared walk barefoot through the Texas grass (what was I thinking...this is Texas for heaven's sake!) and the mosquitos which chomped all over my forehead while I tried to get to sleep.

HOT
Chiggerex Plus--the stuff that made my feet feel better when after itching woke me up in the middle of the night.

NOT
Realizing that I've grown to be such a cold wimp. Used to wear shorts and sorrels in the snow up in the California mountains, and now I'm feeling frrrrozen at 68 degrees! Sheesh!


HOT
Plans for a laid back Thanksgiving with my mom....without "all the fixens" (sometimes simple is better).


No comments:

Post a Comment