Wednesday, December 02, 2009

What's Hot & What's Not Wednesday

It's time for Hot and Not Wednessday - I missed it last week, so this covers two weeks of what's hot and what's not.

NOT
Seasonal colds.

ACTUALLY, SURPRISINGLY HOT
Thanksgiving plans that fell through, then fell together in ways I couldn't have expected.

HOT
My son's excitement over making pumpkin pie.

NOT
That in spite of being all excited about making it, he didn't much care for eating it. My middle child wouldn't even try it...and my husband can't eat it because of food allergies.

HOT
Getting to eat nearly a whole pumpkin pie myself, shared only with my 1 year old (the only one of the boys who couldn't get enough of the pie).

NOT
People mis-using the Bible and putting it on an T-shirt so others can do it too.

HOT ('cause it's not)
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, even here in Texas!


If you would like to take part in What's Hot and What's Not Wednesday, head over to Loobylu's Mr. Linky and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment