Thursday, March 18, 2010

Souvenir Saturday - The Force is Strong With Ya'll

The week before last we put on a Star Wars party for my son, so when I stumbled on the following T-shirt, well I had my Souvenir Saturday theme.


(On the back it says "May the Force Be With Ya'll")

OK, there's not a hugh amount ofTexas/California related Star Wars Souvenirs out there, but I did one for California too. Love this:



You can find these stickers (and shirt and more with this design) at CafePress.


(Yeah, I know it's not Saturday yet...but this was actually written before last Saturday. And to keep it from being forgotten again I'm posting it "early"...or late, however you want to look at it.)






Links to Zazzle are made in association with Zazzle.com (that's code for - I can make money off them).

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be in Los Angeles...any advice from a Texifornia gal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming at you from "Rancho Not So Grande"! I checked out your "Texifornia" blog and joined as a follower.

    I've lived in the South so long that my "California-ness" has worn away. My folks moved to Huntington Beach in 1976. I graduated from UCI. Lived in Redondo Beach and Hawthorne. Both kids born at Torrance Memorial.

    I do meet a lot of freshly displaced Californians where I live, and they do "stick out" :)! I'm glad to have some resources to suggest for them!

    I hope you'll become a follower, too, and check back often!

    ReplyDelete