Thursday, April 08, 2010

Blog Party Game: Something In Common

This is a fun game I made up for forums several years ago. I thought it would work great for blogs too. Here's how it works.

The first person posts three things about themself (that will be me). It can be anything from eye color to what you studied in college. The next person reads those three things, and if they happen to share that trait they copy paste it, and post two more things about themself. The next person does the same with what the last person wrote. And so on and so on.

It's a fun way to get to know each other.


1 comment:

  1. Gale said...
    I'll start. Three things about me:

    1. I actually enjoy weeding the garden
    2. I have brown eyes
    3. I hate pea soup

    (Now, if the next person has any of those three things in common with me, they can copy/paste that thing and list two other random things about themselves...and then the person after will do the same, using their list. etc. etc.).

    ReplyDelete