Friday, August 06, 2010

Aloha Friday - Beaches

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday! Every Friday (well, ok, almost every Friday) I ask a simple question--nothing that requires a lengthy response. 

Here's my question....
Have you been to the beach this summer? Where's youre favorite place to go to the beach?


Please leave your answer in a comment below.  And, if you have a blog and would like to post your own question you can leave your link at An Island Life. Also, here's a few other participants who put up a linky with their Aloha Friday Post: Auntie E, A Renaissance Woman , and Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troups.

4 comments:

  1. Yes we have been to Virginia Beach and Ocean city. plan on going back to VB later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keawakapu Beach on Maui is one of my favorite Beaches. I was just there this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not much yet but i love any beach especially Daytona Beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly no beach for me. I live in LA and we don't have beaches. So not cool.

    I'd love to go to a Florida beach!

    ReplyDelete