Friday, September 10, 2010

This was the summer that...




School has started, and  summer is over...but what a fun one!

This was the summer that...
We had vbs in Egypt (living history style)
My oldest lost his two front teeth.
My middle child learned to ride on two wheels.
My youngest learned to say a gazzilion new words, and rejected his high chair.
I started a garden.
Our backyard got overgrown (in spite of the garden).
We got our first kiddy pool.
Our youngest discovered SPRINKLERS!


I'd love if you would tell me about your summer!   In the comments, please share your own...

This was the summer that....



(This post has been shared on Throwback Thursday)


4 comments:

  1. i had my hubby and my baby in the same place!
    (Last year hubby was deployed.. before that, baby was not born yet!)
    MY AF for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Canada! got our passports and passcard and really went to another country with our daughter. The first time for her to go to another country. We had a blast.
    Here's my Aloha Friday link for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gale!
    Thank you for stopping by my sky watch post!
    Hmmm for me...this was the summer that my vacation started in September when I went back to work!
    Was a very busy summer!

    I love your sky watch post of the competing skies... looked like two different locations altogether!

    Enjoy the weekend!
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the summer that we finally got answers to help my son and make him genuinely happy.

    ReplyDelete