Friday, May 27, 2011

Abolitionist Acadamy in San Francisco

I've been meaning to post here about an issue that burden's my heart...SLAVERY. You may not know (I didn't until a few years ago) that though slavery is now illegal all over the world, there are more people enslaved now than there were before the Civil War. I'm not talking about people who work for poor wages...I mean actual slavery, where people are forced to into labor or prostitution by threat of violence and are not allowed to leave. And it happens everywhere, even in the United States.

I will be writing more about how this affects Texas and California soon, but for now I wanted to share about some 1 week Abolutionist traning opportunities in San Francisco coming up.



San Francisco May 30 - June 3, 2011
San Francisco July 18-22, 2011
San Francisco | August 1-5, 2011
 

San Francisco July 7-15

San Francisco |  July 25-29
San Francisco August 8-12

No comments:

Post a Comment