You might be a Texan if...
- If someone in a Lowe's store offers you assistance and they don't work there.
- If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time.
- If 'Vacation' means going anywhere south of Dallas for the weekend (DOES NOT apply to most Texifornians!)
- If you've ever gone "offroading" on the median to escape a traffic jam.
- If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
- If you keep a gun to protect your house...but leave it unlocked.
- If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph, you're going 85, and everybody's passing you (can I have an AMEN!)
- If you think more than 2 inches is "a lot of snow."
- If you have no idea how to drive on snow or ice.
- If you find 60 degrees 'a little chilly,'
(If you find 70 degrees 'a little chilly,' you might be a Texifornia)
- If you don't see the problem with eating breaded friend vegetables with your breaded fried chicken.
- If you're eating Black Eyed Peas today! (Happy New Year!)