Six Things You and Your Dad Both Enjoy
My Dad and I are very different, so I was happy for this
chance to think about some of the ways we were alike.
My 6 are...
- We both like to ski (and my parents had a lot of help in pushing that along).
- We both love the mountains.
- We both are avid readers (though the books we choose are different).
- We both love the ocean.
- We both enjoy crosswords.
- We both enjoy exploring history.
If you have a blog you can post your own Small Talk 6 and leave a link on MomDot. If you don't have a blog, you can join in by posting your 6 in a comment below!