Saturday, June 19, 2010

Small Talk 6 - Father's Day Edition

The question for this week's Small Talk 6 is....

Six Things You and Your Dad Both Enjoy  
My Dad and I are very different, so I was happy for this 
chance to think about some of the ways we were alike. 
My 6 are...
  1. We both like to ski (and my parents had a lot of help  in pushing that along).
  2. We both love the mountains.
  3. We both are avid readers (though the books we choose are different).
  4. We both love the ocean.
  5. We both enjoy crosswords.
  6. We both enjoy exploring history.

If you have a blog you can post your own Small Talk 6 and leave a link on MomDot.  If you don't have a blog, you can join in by posting your 6 in a comment below!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:04 PM

    got my love of reading from my dad as well

    ReplyDelete