Wednesday, February 02, 2011

An Idea...Traveling the World by Blog

Hello all! Happy New Year if you're visiting from Asia! I've been enjoying participating in One World One Heart the last few days, and am sad to learn that this will be the last year that Lisa Swifka will be holding this event. This is my second year to participate, and I've enjoyed it so much. (You can click here to see my One World post for this year.)

I thought this might be a good time to share an idea that's been germinating since last years event. I thought it would be cool to try something similar, maybe in summer, that focused on the places we live and love. A blogging event where we share about where we live, or where we used to live, or someplace else we've been...and offer a small souvenir from there (wouldn't have to be something big...something like a postcard would do).

I would like some help though. Of course, I'll need people to participate and people to help me get the word out. If you think you might be interested, please leave your e-mail or blog url below so I can be in contact with you, or e-mail me at ecarian at yahoo dot com

Also, My dad is not in good health, and I know I could be called back to California at any time if something happens with his situation. So, I would like to partner with someone else who could possibly take over if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment