Thursday, September 08, 2011

Advertise on Texifornia to Help Austin Fire Victims

PRODUCT PROMOTION
 Do you sell Texas themed products?  You can advertise them in my upcoming Souvenir Spotlight where I will be featuring Texas products.  Plus you get an additional promotional post all your own.  ALL the proceeds from these ads will be donated to the Red Cross of Central Texas!  You can bid on these ads through Ebay Giving Works.  Click here check them out and start bidding!


OTHER ADVERTISING
The project wonderful ads on the sidebar are NOT going to support this effort (simply because my earnings from that are automatically applied to my own advertising efforts and is hard to split up)...but if you're interested in a larger side-bar ad or other types of advertising you would like on this site, texifornia.com, or any of my other websites,  I'm open to providing advertising in exchange for a donation.  You can  at contact me at ecarian at yahoo dot com. 

FREE ADVERTISING FOR ITEMS BENIFITING FIRE VICTIMS
If you have a family friendly item being sold to benifit Texas wildfire victims, I am happy to promote it for free.  Contact me at ecarian at yahoo dot com or leave a link to the item in the comments.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment