Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear Rain...

Another fun conversation with facebook friends:

TEXALINAN FRIEND (Texas friend who moved to North Carlina):
Dear rain; I am breaking up with you, please go away. I hear Texas is pretty desperate for you. Skedaddle over there where you might be more appreciated.

TEXAFORNIAN FRIEND:  I will take some of that rain!!!

TEXALINAN FRIEND:  See rain!? Texas wants you. Texas thinks you are hawt.

TEXAS FRIEND:  Thanks for letting the rain know! LOL!

ME:  Dear East Coast, I've heard rain is getting on your nerves...hanging around, loitering, ect. Please feel free to send him down here to us. I think rain needs to attend Texas bootcamp!


By the way, if you'ld like to hear more of Texalinan's wit and opinions, she has a blog you can check out!


.

2 comments:

  1. You can have some of our Midwest rain too. If it doesn't change soon, we're all going to grow webbed feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you some Caribbean rain!!! :D

    ReplyDelete