Monday, November 08, 2010

This Weeks Finds

I decided to post my weekly Texas and California blogging finds (and the occassional Texifornian one).  This is actually for the past two weeks, since I didn't get it up earlier.  Oops.  Anyways, found some wonderful posts and photography.

TEXIFORNIA
I met a new Texifornian this week.   (She says shes doesn't really count the Texan part...but generally refers to herself as an exile.  I can relate to that.)  She has FOUR blogs--all of them excellent, but the one I thought had the most "Texifornian" appeal was her blog Owl's Farm:  "the Farm consists a series of musings, mostly about place: topophilia, utopia, dystopia, geography, landscape, and home." 


TEXAS
A little rain yesterday and the puddles were mirrors is a beautiful poetic description of fall in Texas, and then followed that by another beautiful description of East Texas: somerset life: in which i tell the the world about east texas.

And here's my favorite Texas Sky Watch Post:


CALIFORNIA
There were OH SO MANY Californian Sky Watch Pictures to love these last two weeks.   Here are my favorites in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment